[NSRCA-discussion] This Bud's for you

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Mon Aug 1 19:55:00 AKDT 2016

I would like to give a shout out to Dana Beaton, Andy Sabol, his wife and all the club staff that made this such an enjoyable event at Lehigh Valley this past weekend.   Great turnout and we had a super time.  Lots of "sets of fathers and son's" in attendance.

In case your wondering where the beer comes into it, well I did a blog at http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-pattern-flying-101/11631500-lvrcs-pattern-contest-k-budweiser-classic-revisted.html#post12241832

A few trips down memory lane.

Cheers,
Don