[NSRCA-discussion] NEW FAA NEWS.....

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 17:17:18 AKDT 2016

Thing is, I can't believe congress actually DID anything!!! And, or course, when they do something, is is always wrong/bad...I guess I could be arrested for contempt of congress, because I have nothing but contempt for the whole group of bastards.

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c