[NSRCA-discussion] Li-Po Battery disposal - Best way

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 13:50:00 AKDT 2016

Interesting, never heard that analysis before….I’m going to be discharging some old 5S packs down the road and after a day or two in the bath, I’m going to open them up and see if that amount of time will cause issues leading to a false reading.  I would assume the volt meter would show an open circuit and not some sort of voltage, 0 or otherwise if the leads were in fact corroded and non functional.

Thanks,

Jay