[NSRCA-discussion] Where Can I Find Connector?

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Apr 12 11:08:46 AKDT 2016

The Cellpro 10XP and Turnigy 10XC (when they were available) chargers used what I think was a JST PA connector to plug into the charger.  I want to make some new extensions that will plug into the charger and have 5S JST XH balance connectors on the other end.

I previously cut the connector/lead  off the part of the balance board that I didn’t use and soldered the leads to a 5S JST XH balance connector lead.  However, I don’t want to buy more balance connector boards just to get the connector/lead to plug into the charger.

Does anyone know where the JST PA connector/lead can be purchased?  Or better yet, does anyone know if I can buy what I need without all the soldering?

Ron Van Putte