[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Shirts and Hats

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 05:07:35 AKDT 2016

I just put on my OLD NSRCA shirt yesterday. It is yellow around the neck, the hem is in 2 parts, inside & outside with the bottom gone, etc., etc. I would buy some shirts (2 or 3). I wear polo shirts with pocket -- won't buy plain T's or polos without pockets. Non-white is fine with me...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c