[NSRCA-discussion] Need electric plane for Intermediate/advanced

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Apr 6 18:19:50 AKDT 2016

hey Guys,

I’m looking to see if anyone has a good 2M electric pattern plane for someone that wants to get into pattern?  Good 3D pilot, so very competent flyer, but wants to learn precision.   High School senior entering College in the fall, so $$ are somewhat limited, but passionate flyer.    Prefer something we could pick up (we’re in Cleveland).

Contact me off list if you have something!

Thanks,

Mark
MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience