[NSRCA-discussion] JR XG14

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:36:13 AKDT 2016

Ah who needs a manual. Take it to a field and have someone you trust walk you through it.  First couple of planes by yourself will take a while.  After that it's smooth sailing.  I spend the majority of my first few flying days of the season helping guys with their futaba set ups.

I'm almost positive that there are some threads on setup at RCU/FG etc.