[NSRCA-discussion] JR XG14

Dave davel322 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 08:23:42 AKDT 2016

YouTube videos are not needed for radios that are easy to program :)
Matt - email or call with any specific questions
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.-------- Original message --------From: Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 4/4/2016  11:28 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NSRCA Discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] JR XG14

The only ones I've seen say to return it to Horizon for a full refund and buy a Futaba.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone