[NSRCA-discussion] District one Event updates

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:08:51 AKDT 2016

Hello Pilots,

Despite the snow contest season is rapidly approaching!

Things start with the HVRCC judging seminar on April 16 please use the pre-registration feature of the NSRCA calendar so we know how many donuts and Pizza's to order.

I had mistakenly listed the Stormville Pattern Fun-fly as April 30 when it should have been May 14. Sorry for the confusion. Anyone who wants to practice with me on either day is welcome.

The Ocean County Modelers Contest is the following weekend May 21 and the club is REQUIRING FAA REGISTRATION! Regardless of you personal feelings about this please let us all be good guests and remember to bring our FAA Registration cards and have our aircraft appropriately labelled.

http://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events?option=com_jevents&task=cat.listevents&offset=1&category_fv=576&Itemid=391

Please forward this message to your best pattern buddy!

Thank you,

Anthony Romano

D1 VP