[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Xavier Mouraux xaviermouraux at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 05:46:53 AKDT 2015

When we organised our first F3P contest in Cobourg, Ontario (November 2012), there was only AP13 available so we created a sequence that would also allow pilots with little indoor flying experience to participate. The following year, we added an intermediate level. Using the comments from the pilots, we improved the 2 sequences before last year's season. They have been well received and we are using them again this season.The first level is mostly non-turnaround to make it easier for the beginners. We add a few participant who had never enter any other sort of competition before which was great.
Xavier