[NSRCA-discussion] 2016 NATS Dates

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:50:15 AKDT 2015

The AMA held their planning meeting and our ED, Al Glenn, attended via
telephone.  The AMA, along with their S.I.G.'s laid out the dates.
Precision Aerobatics wasn't really given much, if any, input.  The original
dates we were "given" were  June 26-July 1 which didn't sit well with most
DVPs due to existing contest schedules as well as the 4th of July Weekend.
The NSRCA pressed the AMA to give us new dates.  We were able to get the
AMA to give us the dates above instead of that week which will hopefully be
approved by the AMA Executive Council in October.

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL