[NSRCA-discussion] RAFFLE WINNERS!!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Sep 15 17:15:12 AKDT 2015

The moment you’ve all been waiting for!!!

And the winners are….

wait for it….

wait for it…

1       Larry Diamond
2       Anthony Romano
3       Jonathan Carter
4       Keith Black
5       Bo Liman
6       Jim Quinn
7       William Bowen
8       Tom Stennis
9       Roger Tinder
10      Ryan Smith
11      Jay Gerber
12      Jer Milosek
13      Will Gross
14      Matthew Fehling
15      Peter Vogel
16      Lawrence Tougas
17      Jeff Pfeifer
18      James Pyle
19      chuck hochhalter
20      Robert Pacheco
21      Tim Jesky
22      Nelson Yu
23      Daniel Dupont
24      Richard Bohn
25      Joseph Brue
26      BetzyJas
27      gerald hood
28      Rod Adams
29      David Bill
30      Richard Lewis
31      Jon Lowe

And here are the prizes they’ll be choosing from:

SPONSOR PRIZE

CKAero  Allure
Aj-Aircraft     Composite Proteus
Airtronics      SD10GS Radio
Jtech Radiowave Big Planes!
Jtech Radiowave Big Plane
Castle Creations        Edge 80HV
Castle Creations        Edge 80HV
Brenner Sharp   V4 - Contra Drive
Tech Aero       Thottle Tech (2)
Tech Aero       Thottle Tech (2)
Aj-Aircraft     73" Laser
F3A     BiSide 70
Futaba  14SG
Horizon Hobby   DX9
Desert Aircraft DA-150
Hobby People    Battery Package
WestMichigan Park Flyers        MX-2
WestMichigan Park Flyers        McFoamy
WestMichigan Park Flyers        Vengeance Shortkit
ThunderPower    $500 Gift Cert
ThunderPower    $500 Gift Cert
ThunderPower    $500 Gift Cert
ThunderPower    $500 Gift Cert
Scorpion        Scorpion S-5028-220KV (F3A Limited Series)
Ohio Model Products     Fusion Profile
Shulman Aviation        Zip Stik 1
Shulman Aviation        Zip Stik 2
Kirby Kustom Graphics   Logo Pack and $50 gift cert and Hat
Kirby Kustom Graphics   Logo Pack and $50 gift cert and Hat
Kirby Kustom Graphics   Logo Pack and $50 gift cert and Hat
Hobby People    Servo Package

I will be contacting everyone in order to get their prize selection.  If someone doesn’t respond in 72hrs, I will keep trying, but will move on to the next person for selection and the “missing” person will get to select when I hear from them.  If I get to the end of the list and I still have not been able to contact someone, we will draw another winner.

If you know someone on this list, please make sure they are aware so I don’t miss them.  I will be emailing first, and then calling if there is no response to email.

Congrats to ALL the winners, and a HUGE thanks to everyone that participated.  We sold 1343 raising $13,430.00 for the team fund!  ALL of the prizes in this list were donated 100%, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE…Support these sponsors.  It’s simple…buy from them.  Try their products.  If you like them, spread the word.

Ok…off to start emailing and shipping!!!

-Mark

MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience