[NSRCA-discussion] USA Team Raffle - ONE MORE DAY!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Sep 14 14:03:23 AKDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

This is your last chance to buy raffle tickets for the F3A Team Raffle!!!   The raffle will close tomorrow at 5pm PST (8pm EST) and the winning numbers will be “pulled" shortly after.   I will try to get the list of winners published on the website as quickly as possible, and will begin contacting winners immediately.

Please support the team and buy more tickets!!!  Still a great value!  Appox 1000 tickets have been sold to date and we have approx $25,000 in prizes!!!

http://teamusaf3a.com/index.php/giant-raffle

Thanks!!

Mark
MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience