[NSRCA-discussion] Mystery's for sale

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:17:30 AKDT 2015

More cleaning house.

Mystery 1: this is the one I took to SA as a back-up but flew at the 2014 Nats/TT semis/finals. Has Futaba 153 BLS servos in wings and stabs and 352 BLS servo on rudder. Futaba 6208Rx, Futaba switch and 6v regulator. Set-up for Pletty Adv (includes my mounts). This weighed 5kg with TP 5400's and 730 batteries and Falcon prop and spinner. $2000

Mystery 2: this is the one I took to Switzerland as my back-up. Has Futaba 173 BLS/Sbus2 servos everywhere. Futaba 6208Rx, Futaba switch. Set-up for Brenner V4 Contra (I think V3 will work with some massaging) and/or Pletty Adv (includes my mounts if needed, but requires 'rebuild' of nose to match spinner). This weighed 5kg with TP 5400's and 730 batteries and Falcon props, 4875 with Pletty/Falcon. $2500

*** No motors, esc's (I used OS's in both) or batteries.

justanotherflyr at gmail.com

Just putting this out there now, but will be a few weeks before I can do anything really as these are in Miami and I won't see them til early December.

Thanks,
Jason

Sent from my iP