[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Dues Paid

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Sat Oct 24 19:08:42 AKDT 2015

A little confusion on my part. Senior moments kickin' in way too early at a
young 54yo. VBG

I paid for two years of NSRCA dues (I subscribed twice $40 each). Seems it
would be better (save NSRCA paypal fees for this situation) if a selection
allowed for multiple years.

Anyway, I can't remember if my original membership expired this year. I
haven't flown a plane, let alone a pattern contest, since September 2014. I
have no idea when my NSRCA membership expired before I renewed today.

Can somebody let me know. The website shows 2015.

Larry Diamond