[NSRCA-discussion] FW: 10s LiPo Charger Recommendation

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:56:42 AKDT 2015

Ed,

I use these cables to parallel charge with an I Charger 306B and a Power
Lab 6. I charge 6 batteries (3 sets) at a time at 1C. I have dozen and
dozens of charges on my packs and they balance just fine.

The great thing is I can have 12 batteries (6 sets) to go in 45 minutes.
Some guys don't like parallel charging because they don't know exactly how
much they put back into each pack. Me...I just want the twisty thing on the
front of my plane to go round and round.

http://www.progressiverc.com/parallel-6x-t-plug-charge-cable.html

http://www.progressiverc.com/parallel-6x-balance-adapter.html

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Ed Alt via NSRCA-discussion <