[NSRCA-discussion] 10s LiPo Charger Recommendation

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:17:41 AKDT 2015

For some reason TP does not recommend parallel charging.  Probably because
it is difficult to keep track of each cell and values are averaged.   Is
this really an important factor?  At this point I just following
instructions.  This factor could be important to decide what charger to buy.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, James Hiller via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone