[NSRCA-discussion] Funky RCU behavior

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 5 08:32:34 AKDT 2015

I know advertising revenue is now big business, that is why all of those
sites with "interesting or funny posts" are popping up.  For example
humanitybites.com
They get paid whenever you click on an ad.  Sites with a lot of traffic
make real money doing this.  Web pages, Facebook pages with a lot of
traffic (followers) get sold for big money.
But everything gets slowed down because of it.  Even EBAY is pain to
navigate now due to the advertising.
RCU is slowed but this form where you go to an advertising only page is
a real pain, maybe it is not supposed to be like that but somehow the
code to do it must have gotten slipped in.

Just sent a message to RCU through the contact us form.
Thanks,
Stuart