[NSRCA-discussion] Funky RCU behavior

Daniel Dupont dansy44 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:32:47 AKDT 2015

Nope there's a tread on RCU about this, they are doing the selling, it does track where you have been lately but they have inserted the stuff to display the add in each and every tread....some browsers are not affected but since I used my iPad there's a add inside the first post of each tread.

Sent from Daniel iPhone 6