[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale: Angel's Shadow

Kevin Sung kysung at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 19:05:31 AKST 2015

I have an excellent condition Angel's Shadow for sale.  This plane is my
backup plane that has low service time, and the new owner only need to
install motor, ESC, spinner, prop, and receiver to have the plane ready to
fly.

Asking $2,600.00 with the following equipment installed:

Aileron servos:  Futaba BLS651

Elevator servos:  Futaba BLS173

Rudder servos:  Futaba S9351

MK ball bearing control linkages on both aileron and elevator

PowerBox Sensor Switch

The original shipping crate is included

Pictures are available upon request.

I am located in Northern California, and I would like to sell this plane
locally to avoid the possibility of carrier damage.

Anyone interested in this plane please contact me off list, and you can
reach me via my email:  kysung at comcast.net

Thank you,

Kevin