[NSRCA-discussion] Garage Cleaning

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 15 14:14:26 AKST 2015

Cleaning up.

I have the following props that I will never use again:

APC E Props
20x12W
20.5x12EW
20.5x14
22x12 (cut down to 21)
22x12 (cut down to 21.5)
22x11
22x11 NEW
22x12

All are used except one as noted (bored for Neu F3A).  Entire lot $20 OBO + Shipping.  Prefer to send as a lot, but will split if necessary.

Also have a YS110FZ crashed several years ago with slightly bent crank.  Has been sitting as is since crash.  FREE if you pay shipping.  This is the first generation 110.

Also, YS120SF.  Old motor has been sitting several years.  I changed gaskets and got it running before putting it away well oiled.  Turns over smoothly.  Should run, but no guarantee.  $80 plus shipping.

Also Hatori 4C-120 long skinny pipe NIB with all accessories and coupling (even the sticker), used Johnson header (corrugated one), and NIP Johnson header. $30 plus shipping.

Email off list for pics or offers.  Need these gone and hate to just toss them out.

Paypal preferred.

Richard
Sent from my mobile device.