[NSRCA-discussion] Aresti - Masters

James Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 7 20:03:10 AKST 2015

It's probably correct.
Showing the "4" under the line in close proximity to the downline roll is a little confusing.
The total number of points / roll is displayed in several other point rolls along with the quantity of points. Maneuvers 12,14,16,18
This is likely done to indicate that it is a point roll as opposed to a continuous roll of 180 degrees - reference 1/4 and 3/4 which are continuous partial rolls.
Absent the adjacent number "4" a three point roll and three quarter roll would be marked the same "3/4".
Another detail in looking maneuvers 8 & 9 the "4" indicating four points / roll is on the front of the arrow not the tail as it appears in maneuver 3. Shuttle details!

A less confusing reference may be to use a dash representing "of" on the description for point rolls - "3-4", "6-4", "2-4", leaving "3/4" "1/4", "1/2"to identify partial rolls. IN my opinion but I'm not the expert and I don't have the Aresti development guide.
As always description takes precedence.
Jim