[NSRCA-discussion] Arming plug and Failsafe

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:08:41 AKDT 2015

What I think would be really cool is an LED on a deans arming plug so that
plug lights up when it's in and armed.  Put different colors based on
voltage and you have a cheap check for accidentally using a discharged pack.

Peter+

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Steve Hannah via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X