[NSRCA-discussion] Servo connector crimping tool?

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:48:22 AKDT 2015

I just cut and splice the cable. I find that no matter where I look I can't get the same quality connector housing and pins/contacts. I tried several sources.

I'd like to find a source for that orange connector used on the sbus hub extension cable. That fits much more securely than a standard servo connector.