[NSRCA-discussion] Arming device

David Cook dlcook083 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:46:39 AKDT 2015

Just to open the can of worms from the other end.
Now that I have seen the damage a runaway can do to a pool table even with
an external arming device, I have begun to make it a common practice to
remove the prop from the electric planes any time I am not at the field
flying. Store the ammunition and the pin under two different locks. How
easy is it to be careless in the shop or transporting a plane. This thread
could just explode with stories of mishaps we have made or come way too
close to.
You just can't be too carful with these things!!!
DC

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Jim Woodward via NSRCA-discussion <