[NSRCA-discussion] Classics

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 2 12:51:42 AKDT 2015

What a flash back.. I still remember that first meet with Chip who was camping near us with his Father and his description of how he was flying his loops and a couple of other maneuvers he was flying. Unfortunately we were on different groups and lines so never got to see his flights.. Bummer for me.