[NSRCA-discussion] Need a pattern plane!

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 16:55:48 AKDT 2015

Where in Western PA?

Pete

From:  "Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion"
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date:  Monday, March 30, 2015 at 8:31 PM
To:  "kloss08 at onewoods.net" <kloss08 at onewoods.net>, General pattern
discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject:  [NSRCA-discussion] Need a pattern plane!

Hey All,

Looking to help out Matt KlossŠ young (ok, young relative to me and
VanPutte) hell pilot that flew in the F3P contest last week and would like
to give pattern a try.  He¹s in the western PA area and would probably start
in Intermediate.   A 2M electric is ideal, something affordable and possible
that he could get without shipping (Maybe an exchange at Toledo?)

I¹ve copied him on this emailŠ I¹d suggest emailing him directly off list
since he won¹t get list replies.  If you could copy me too, I¹m trying to
help him get started.

Thanks!

-Mark Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
- Matt kloss08 at onewoods.net

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5900 Landerbrook Drive Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com <http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

list NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org