[NSRCA-discussion] Andrew Auction

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Mar 18 07:45:59 AKDT 2015

CONGRATS to Peter Vogel who won the Auction for a weekend of coaching with Andrew!!!   This raise an fantastic $2500 for the team!!!!

Thanks to Peter (and some others with him I’m guessing ) for their VERY generous bid.

Given that we had quite a few bidders on this auction, we will see if there is time and interest in doing it again.  If not this summer, we might also run one or more in the “off” year as the team members have more time to give.

Thanks to everyone that bid on this!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5900 Landerbrook Drive Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>