[NSRCA-discussion] More Prizes :)

Karl Watts karlwatt at sarmc.org
Sat Mar 14 20:44:01 AKDT 2015

I have bought 10 tickets in the raffle - in 2 groups of 5.  Yet I have been e-mailed only 2 ticket numbers.

Please explain.

Karl Watts

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2015, at 5:50 PM, Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

A handful of new prizes have been added to the team raffle.

(FOUR)  $500 gift certificates for Thunder Power

Scorpion F3A Motor

Ohio Model Products  70” Fusion

We’re up to 25 prizes and still more to come!!   Check ‘em all out…

http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/giant-raffle

Also, only one day left in the Auction for a coaching weekend with Andrew.

http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-usa-f3a-auction/bid/1/0

Last but not least, don’t forget to pick up a team shirt.   T-Shirts and Polos

http://www.f3aunlimited.com/tshirts

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5900 Landerbrook Drive Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.