[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaner Mailing List Posts? Is it possible? yes

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:44:53 AKST 2015

I was thinking the same thing. Topics veer off the original usually by the 5th reply and then it's a random conversation. If you change what the original topic discussion is, change the topic header too please. Nothing worse starting on arming plugs and ending on some cat video on YouTube (not an actual example, but kind of how far off it can go). Also, be kind and delete the previous posts like Tom said (unless you're replying to something directly), but like Keith said, it can be tiresome to see all of the previous posts. One thing is, at least checking it on my phone, is the most recent posts come up at the top so it's not so bad.

And thanks again for all the Team USA supporters. Team members will have all the goodies at contests and you can always get stuff online.

Sent from my iP