[NSRCA-discussion] Eglin AFB Contest, 27-28 June - Official Cancellation Notice

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Wed Jun 24 10:49:09 AKDT 2015

Yup we didn’t have a single crash or botched landing. It was really fun. Once the plane is in the air it’s really not a big deal. It’s only when you get close to the ground that things get a bit scary: low and slow on final is NOT a good plan – more of a drag-and-drop approach works the best. J

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services