[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 Pittsburg, KS contest this weekend.

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 23 08:40:50 AKDT 2015

Just a reminder,
2015 Pittsburg RC Club has a contest coming this weekend (6/27 & 6/28).Field is ready and will be available for anyone who want to practice starting Thursday.
Gate has my cellphone number, so if it is locked just text me.I've attached a copy of the contest flyer.
pictures of the field have been posted at https://www.facebook.com/events/1467908656767360/
Forecast shows scattered T-storm for Friday, Partly cloudy for Saturday, Sunny for Sunday.  Temperature middle of 80s for the weekend.
Yes, I do hope it stays under 90.
Please, let me know if you are joining us.
Thank you,
Ihncheol ParkPittsburg RC Club.