[NSRCA-discussion] Eglin AFB Contest - Weather Forecast Info

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:01:24 AKDT 2015

All,

As of this writing, the contest is on.  However, I am watching the weather
forecast fot this weekend closely.  The various weather sites do not agree
and the forecast has changed significantly over the last 2 days (Weather
Underground shows rain until 2 PM on Sat and all day on Sun).  If the
weather forecast worsens, I will probably cancel the contest.  I will make
the decision Wednesday evening so if I cancel, everyone will have a chance
to cancel their motel reservations without incurring a penalty.

I will make the announcement via the discussion list and direct e-mail to
everyone who pre-registered.  Hopefully the forecast will improve over the
next 2 days.

Rob