[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic Score Entry System - Thoughts

Anthony Cornacchione acornacchione at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:18:25 AKDT 2015

Lol chale. Yes. At least for me they do. I get 6-7 on the maneuvers that I got 6-7 for in a similar pattern maneuver. I asked because they are talking about "scoring sticks" (paint stirrers notched so you can run your thumb down from 10) then at end of maneuver write down the number by your thumb.

I have no idea how the system administration and technical stuff would go, especially with different scoring systems. I'm more from the "slack jawed flatuence appreciation" crowd.