[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Rick Rosinski rrosinski09 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:22:12 AKDT 2015

I have the following items for sale.  If you're interested or have any
questions please email me off line.

Axiome 70 EP - only about 15 flights - $300
(2) Power Unlimited 5S 4500 mah 35c - only two flights each - $65
Castle Creations Phoenix ICE lite - $75
Hacker A50-14XS - $100
(3) JR DS3517  - $50
JR 3421 - $60
(3) Airtronics 94774  - never flown - $50 each
Airtronics 94780 - never flown - $80
Castle Creations Phoenix ICE HV 80 - $80
Castle Creations Phoenix 25 - $35
Hacker A50-16L V2 - never flown - $100
NEU F3A Old style case - $250
Airtronics SD-10G excellent condition with carry case - $150
Airtronics 92104 10 channel RX - $70
Airtronics 631 RX - $40
(4) PBG carbon fiber wing tubes 7/8"X30" - $45 each

I have two custom made sun covers - $40 each
I have several custom made wing bags with intergral wing tube holder - $40
set

Feather/Cut foam cutting system 28", 40", 52" bows plus power supply - $250

Hotwire Crafter's Hot Knife - $20
Hotwire Crafter's Deluxe Hot Knife Kit - $30

I also have templates, molds, plans, and part files for the Black Magic VF3
and Black Magic 110.  If you're interested in these please let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to look through everything, and if you're
interested or have any questions please email me off line.

Rick