[NSRCA-discussion] NATS Thank You

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 12:55:47 AKDT 2015

I want to thank all the people who stepped up to make this year's NATS a success:
Leslie Hochalter, Lindy Jesky, Jacob Tocco and Evelyn Jesky, scoring.  Jeff Hill, Bobby Stout, Tim Jesky, Robert Mairs, Tom Stennis, and Jerry Plyler, flight-line operations.

Al Glenn, NATS ED understudy.
Jon Carter, Chief Judge.
Scott Smith for his excellent Master Scoring software and support for this year's NATS.

Tom Miller for his help with the Aresti diagrams.
Thank you also to the AMA staff:  Yolanda Jones, Colleen Pierce, and Wayne Yeager.
Jessy Symmes for her coordination for the NATS Banquet.

Tony Stillman, who took my feedback from last year and made sure we capable equipment for weights and measures, and for his support throughout the week.
And last, but certainly not least, to all the competitors and their families and friends, thank you for your support of the NATS.

Jim Quinn asked me what the highlights of the NATS was for me . . . . . the opportunity to reunite with my extended flying family and share some great memories.

For 2016 Al Glenn asked me to also say "Did I mention I need judges!"

See you next year on the flight line.
 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com