[NSRCA-discussion] Unknowns?

cahochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 12:33:56 AKDT 2015

Well, they all made the finals lol.
Actually, its close. All are flying well, even the new guys to the finals Hayes and Hunt and handling the unknowns very well.
Brandon, Chris and Adam did a great job with the demo flights.
All pilots were sound tested first round and weighed/measured every round.
Landis is flying now then Hunt, then results.
Chuck