[NSRCA-discussion] NATS judging certification reminder

joncarter60 joncarter60 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 07:17:32 AKDT 2015

You can find out what your certification status by logging on to the NSRCA website, going to the Judging tab and look at the list of certified judges. In general, if you were certified for AMA or FAI last year, you are still certified. Current certifications will expire at the end of this year. If your name is not on the certified list and you believe it should be, contact me and we will figure it out.
Thanks
Jon CarterNSRCA Judging Chairman