[NSRCA-discussion] Hatori 821 muffler, True Turn Spinner, misc stuff needed

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Thu Jul 9 19:44:12 AKDT 2015

If anyone has the following laying around that they are interested in selling, please let me know:

Spinner, 3 3/8 inch diameter, probably true turn type with lightened back plate.
Hatori 821 pipe
"spanner wrench"  and "flange" for the YS type header

Much appreciated....someone I know might be getting his world championships plane in the mail sometime next week and needs a few things to get the plane flying.

Reply off line,

Thanks,
Don