[NSRCA-discussion] YS-120 FZ, header, pipe & Hyde mount

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 12:52:54 AKDT 2015

Is there a going rate for a set-up like this? I bought a used plane and ended up giving away the plane but have the motor stuff. It might fly my current planes but I doubt I have the right 'fuel' for it ;)

YS: turns over, has good compression. Throttle barrel moves freely and it has a carb filter and truturn double jam but.

NMP header: looks good, the center bolt isn't all buggered up. I don't have the part to tighten that big bolt though. Teflon looks hardly used.

Hatori pipe: it's the shorter one, no dents but some scratches where the header and mount were.

Hyde mount: docs part looks new (all the paint it still on it) but the nylon arms have 3 pairs of holes drilled in it (the set for this motor have blind nuts glued into it).

Rough guess (and I know it's all subjective) but what could I possibly look to sell it for?

Thanks,
Jason

Sent from my iP