[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Executive Officer elections

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 12:14:43 AKST 2015

The NSRCA Executive Officer elections for 2015-2016 are over.  There were no write-in candidates, therefore the new officers are:

Jon Carter - President
Scott McHarg - Vice-President
Charlie Barrera - Secretary
Peter Vogel - Treasurer

I want to congratulate the new officers, and wish them the very best.

In accordance with the bylaws, the new officers will assume their positions at 12:01 AM CDT, Jan 11, 2015.

I want to thank again, all of the NSRCA officers, past and present, with whom I had the pleasure of working.  And I want to thank you, the NSRCA members, for your support during my term in office. It was a pleasure working for you, and I look forward to seeing you at contests in the coming years.

Jon