[NSRCA-discussion] RC Caller problem

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:10:14 AKST 2015

I have successfully used bluetooth devices with the iOS and Android app in
tilt mode.  In fact, my demo video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOEfi3VqnCQ is using a bluetooth big jambox
in tilt mode.  You can also hit the forward song or back song buttons on
the bluetooth device to go forward/back.

Peter+

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:00 AM, Don Ramsey via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X