[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Matt Finley ( Arming Plug )

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:02:57 AKST 2015

NOT THE WAY I FLY!  My airplane is protected from snap roll errors by a
foolproof safety system that involves ensuring that I enter and exit snap
mode only if I stand on one leg while my caller calls the and rests his/her
hand on my shoulder whispering "snap mode" in my ear, I then touch my ear
twice in just the right way before flipping the switch on my transmitter.
Exiting snap condition is the exact opposite, I touch my ear twice and my
caller whispers "exit snap mode", I then return to a two-legged stance and
flip the switch on my transmitter.  With this absolutely foolproof safety
system I am ensured of getting 10's on every snap I do.

Peter+

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Jon Lowe via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X