[NSRCA-discussion] How to safely arm/disarm your motor packs?

Daniel Dupont dansy44 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 13:37:21 AKST 2015

I don¹t disagree with youŠ.I just won¹t used a arming connector to do
itŠ.all my plane have quick latch for the canopyŠ.

Daniel on MacBook Pro

From:  John Ford via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date:  Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 4:31 PM
To:  David Harmon <k6xyz at sbcglobal.net>, General pattern discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject:  Re: [NSRCA-discussion] How to safely arm/disarm your motor packs?

I've seen too many "radio arming" incidents in my day...
If I was CD'ing a contest, I'd need to trust that 20 pilots with 15
different radios, and 20 different planes, have radios that are all 100%
reliable, using proprietary devices that are 100% correctly designed, and
that all 20 pilots have applied 100% proper expertise to programming the
radios and setting up the devices.
If I am 5% wrong on  any of the above, someone on my flight line is at risk
of ending the day at the ER.

I agree with the Nats line Chiefs..."I need to see your disconnect, or you
can't fly on my line".

Sent from my iPhone

list NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org