[NSRCA-discussion] How to safely arm/disarm your motor packs?

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 13:15:03 AKST 2015

+ several on that from me.

David Harmon

Sperry, OK

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Dupont via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:04 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] How to safely arm/disarm your motor packs?

Hello,

I don't used one and will never do unless it become a rule...theres no
reason to use one, instead I have a throttle that has a safety switch
assigned to on my Jeti radio, and that lock the throttle to no output and my
radio will not even power up unless that switch and others are in a safe
position, determined by me which I do program on all my planes even the
jet/edf planes.

As far as connection with a 10S or more..I used Power Pole connector and see
no problems with them connecting directly.

To me a arm/disarm switch/connector is just another possible point of
failure and I try to keep them at the minimum in my setup.

Regards

Daniel on MacBook Pro