[NSRCA-discussion] Big Prize Additions to the F3A Raffle

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Feb 17 10:20:00 AKST 2015

And there’s more!!!!

I just added two big prizes to the F3A Team fund raffle.

Futaba 14SG Radio System and

Spektrum DX9 Radio System.

These are both extremely capable, dynamic radio systems each with a full feature set for Airplane, Heli or Glider flying.

BIG BIG Thanks to our supporters at Horizon and Futaba.  Along with Airtronics (we have an SD10 already listed) these manufacturers are showing a strong commitment to the competition community well above the ROI that our small group provides.  They are overt in acknowledging the innovation and leading edge technology that the competition community, and more specifically the top competitors, bring to the Aero-modeling hobby.  Let’s make sure we return the support, to them, and to ALL of our sponsors.

LETS BUY SOME TICKETS!!!!

www.teamUSAF3A.com<http://www.teamUSAF3A.com>

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5900 Landerbrook Drive Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>