[NSRCA-discussion] AUCTIONING ANDREW JESKY!!

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 04:34:54 AKST 2015

Dear pattern friends,

I would like to do it in Kansas City. I already got 4 pattern pilots
interested.  We need 6 more. We already bidding now .  The date May 1-3 at
the RC barnstormers field.  We have two fields so we can fly all day.  That
is the weekend of the pattern contest in KC so pattern contest will be
cancelled if we win auction.  E-mail me if you are interested and want to
discuss more details (vincebrc at gmail.com)  First come first serve by
responding to me by e-mail.

The field web site is:  http://rcbarnstormers.info/index.php

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion <