[NSRCA-discussion] How High Can Drones Fly

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 06:39:00 AKST 2015

Don't I wish!!  A couple of days ago, someone's house-trailer lost a
piece of plastic paneling that hit my van and marked up the hood,
headlight, bumper & fender.  He announced he had no insurance on the
trailer, adn please don't call the police, as he doesn't have a valid
drivers lisenc.  Third time someone without insurance has hit me or my
daughter in the past several years.  Of course, the first thing I did
was call the police.  Now, it is between my insurance company and his.
I sure wish someone would beat these stupids into submission!!!!!

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Secretary
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c