[NSRCA-discussion] Club shutdown

Keith Hoard klhoard at outlook.com
Thu Dec 31 10:36:31 AKST 2015

I’m not worried.  Any minute now Dave Matthewson is going to ride out to Oklahoma City on his big white horse and in his best John Wayne accent tell the FAA that they’ve gone too far.  .

.

.

.

Any minute now . . .

.

.

.

.

How about now?

.

.

.

.

Is he there yet?

.

.

.

.

Oh, wait.  One of our members did this? Twice?

.

.

.

 <http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/8/9871732/drone-flamethrower-austin-haughwout> http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/8/9871732/drone-flamethrower-austin-haughwout

.

.

.

A handgun AND now a flamethrower . . . .

.

.

.

And he was sponsored by one of the biggest hobby retailers in the world. . . . who buys space on our organizations website . . .

.

.

.

.

Oh, yeah. . . . ummmmmmmmmm. . . . . well since you put it that way . . .

.

.

.

.