[NSRCA-discussion] The Moment A World Cup Skier Was Nearly Hit By A Drone Falling Out Of The Sky

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Wed Dec 23 20:23:17 AKST 2015

This was a commercial operation by the video provider of the race in
Italy using a 22 pound drone. It was fully authorized by the FIS which
puts on world cup races.

That takes this incident completely out of the realm of the rogue
hobbyist. Of course the FAA might use the incident to further delay
their commercial drone regulations.